This race-fit jersey is made with lightweight, 4-way stretch fabrics for a great fit, comfort as you move on the bike, and moisture wicking in high temps. This is my favorite jersey to date, and I've been enjoying this navy blue test model in the hottest of weather. The fabrics are light enough and breathable enough to feel as comfortable as you ride in or out of the saddle across a range of temps. If it's less than 65 degrees, I might consider a base layer. If it's less than 60 degrees, I would definitely prefer wearing one or taking a packable jacket on the ride.
Pictured is the fabric and style of jersey. The graphic shown depicts the design that the jersey will be.
- set-in mesh sleeves for an excellent fit
- seamless cuffs and jersey front-bottom that are folded and bonded for ultimate comfort
- center zipper pocket in the rear for keys, phone, or wallet
- full-length YKK zipper front
- extra cloth against the skin at the zipper top for ultimate comfort
- lightly elastic waist and Italian silicone-impregnated power band bottom on jersey rear to keep things comfortably in place
- race fit, but not constricting
- reflective piping along pocket sides for nighttime visibility
- lightweight 140gsm main fabric, 100gsm mesh fabric back panels and sleeves
- 148g jersey (size M)
Nate is modeling this jersey at 6'2", 165 lbs. He wears this jersey in small with medium bibs.