Gift Certificate Fine Print
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and may not be returned for a cash refund.
- After you enter a gift certificate code, the value will automatically be applied to your next order.
- If an order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance of the order must be paid with a credit card.
- If the amount of the gift certificat exceeds the order amount, you may request a new gift certificate code for the unused balance.
- If you return an item paid by both gift certificate and credit card, you will be refunded on your credit card up to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded as store credit.
- Gift certificate cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
Gift certificates are only valid at www.equipequarterly.com.
Gift certificates and their use are subject to Equipe's Terms of Service. Equipe reserves the right to changes the Terms of Service from time to time at its discretion.
From time to time, you may be awarded with or receive "rewards," "promotional gift cards", "credits", "vouchers", "prizes," or similar physical or electronic gift cards for no additional payment (collectively, "Promotional Cards"). Promotional Gift Cards may have expiration dates, delayed activation dates or may be subject to additional restrictions or exemptions as provided on the Promotional Cards themselves or any packaging or other written materials that accompany such Promotional Cards or any applicable law.
EQUIPE QUARTERLY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.