Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information when you register an account on the Website, when you visit the Website, when you make a purchase, when you sign up for our newsletter, or any time that you submit information to Equipe about yourself. We reserve the right to combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
We may automatically receive and record other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") such as your IP address, cookie information, and pages that you visit, on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register on the Website.
We use Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our Website and other websites owner and/or operated by us. These third-parties may collect and use Non-Personal Information collected about your visit to the Website and other websites.
- We request certain personally identifiable information from you when you register an account on this Website, such as contact information including name and email address. We may use this information to contact you about our products and services. When you register an account on the Website and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Any demographic information (such as gender or birth date) that you submit to us is optional. We use collected demographic information to provide you with a more personalized experience on our Website.
- The Skyline Collective, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on the Website.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- If you opt in to our newsletter, register a user account, or make a purchase, we may contact you by email. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email. We use this confirmation to improve our communications, products, and services. You may use the "Unsubscribe" feature in any email we send to you to stop receiving emails from us.
Children Under 13
- We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under 13 is using the Website, we will terminate the child's account.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
EquipeQuarterly.com does not rent, trade, or share personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) with third parties except to provide products or services that Users requested, when we have Users’ permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may use the services of third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website, and/or an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our email list, we may share certain personally identifiable information so that the third party can provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address.
- We may provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We use both Users’ Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- In the event The Skyline Collective, LLC sells, transfers, or otherwise shares some or all of its assets in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may share your Personal Information. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor's computer, and that the visitor's browser provides to the website when the visitor returns. We use this tracking technology to analyze the Website traffic patterns and use.
EquipeQuarterly.com may use web beacons in connection with e-mails sent to Users, to let us know whether and when the email was opened. No Personal Information is transmitted through web beacons.
Confidentiality and Security
We use reasonable measures to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at Legal@EquipeQuarterly.com.
We may update this policy at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice. We will try to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your EquipeQuarterly.com account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.